Help selling 1964 Century Resorter 15'

stanbrid1

Recruit
I am helping my father find a new owner for his 1964 15' Century Resorter. He's enjoyed the boat for 29 years on Devil's Lake, Michigan. He's a Century aficionado with 30 years of issues saved from WoodenBoat magazine, Horse Trader, and Thoroughbred along with the boats original manual, paraphernalia, images and the like. The boat has been meticulously restored and maintained. But, he is getting too old for the up-keep and knows to sell now, instead of letting it go into disrepair.

So, my question for you is where and how do we sell this boat? I've run it on Thoroughbred, TradingDock, ACBS.org, Craigslist, etc. But I'm looking for places, networks, clubs, forums, message boards where I can network the boat. It's a terrific runabout in great condition and deserves a worthy owner.

He missed the internet generation, so I'm helping him with the online part. I've created a website for "Last Call": https://sites.google.com/site/1964centuryresorter/.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Nicole S.

-7.jpg P6190917.jpg -2.jpg P7050199.jpg

swsiebert

Recruit
Re: Help selling 1964 Century Resorter 15'

Nicole
I just bought a 15 ft resorter that needs restoration. I'd love any pictures you have of the boat

Steve Siebert

smclear

Chief Petty Officer

Nicole
I just bought a 15 ft resorter that needs restoration. I'd love any pictures you have of the boat

Steve Siebert

OP is 1.5 years old. And..... hasn't been back, or at least hasn't posted anything since. I doubt you'll get a reply. If you're looking for general restoration help, post your questions in the restoration section of this forum. If you're looking for Century specific questions, you may have better luck with the Century Boat club.

stanbrid1

Recruit

Hi Steve, I just reloaded the website for the Century, including all the photos. It should be accessible now. The link is in the post above. Hope this helps!
Nicole