X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1977 century boat

I'm looking for a owners manual for a 1977 Century Raven 190

Re: 1977 century boat

Don't know about the "owners manual". I'm not sure if they even made them. I've never seen one but who knows. I know you can still get a original sales brochure an engine manual.

http://classicboating.com/

or you might also try

http://centuryboatclub.com/
    1974 Century Resorter
    2008 JC Suntoon Triple Tube
    2007 Sea Doo Speedster SCIC

Comment

I have this boat also. I dont have an owners manual, agree with smclear that I'm not sure they made one. Do be careful in finding parts as this is the last year they used the electric shift, and it's prior to OMCs move to the 400/800 series sterndrives.

Comment

i have also this boat, but unsere whether this is -76 or -77? i try to enclose a photo. hope i can make it, have you found a manual?
        how to enclose a photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Pez1704 View Post
          I have this boat also. I dont have an owners manual, agree with smclear that I'm not sure they made one. Do be careful in finding parts as this is the last year they used the electric shift, and it's prior to OMCs move to the 400/800 series sterndrives.
          I have a 77 Century 19 foot bowrider, and the previous owner gave me the owners manual, and a shop manual for the stringer outdrive, they definitely had owners manuals.

Mine also is not electric shift.

Edit: I just realized this was a 4 year old thread, I just saw it at the top of the list. Sorry!
          Last edited by Icicle; August 22nd, 2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X