Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone tell me how to identify my celeb.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell me how to identify my celeb.?

hey guys
    the end of last year i bought a celeb. however the only thing i know about it is that its an 86 and is 22 foot long cudy, it has a v8 which i believe is an omc but i don't know what model or size

is there somewhere i can find out where i can find the hull number and maybe a serial number on the motor i have changed some ignition parts but was able to find part numbers on the old parts and cross reference them to get what i think are the right paarts but now its giving me some drivability issues

any suggestions are appreciated

Re: can anyone tell me how to identify my celeb.?

Unfortunately there is next to no information available on these boats. I know that Celebrity was bought out by BRP (Bombardier) some time in the mid 90's. Then BRP closed off the division in the early 2000's I believe.
    1999 Celebrity 190 BR Restoration Efforts (SPLASHED!):
    http://forums.iboats.com/boat-restor...ir-636552.html

Comment

Re: can anyone tell me how to identify my celeb.?

BRP switched over to making jet boats and when that didnt work out they closed down the plant at Benton I believe Sept 2012 or 2013. The hull number is usually found on the transom and if you are unsure which model engine you have post a pic and let others have a go.

Comment

Working...
      X