Let's see your Celebrity

SWD

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Let's see your Celebrity

Pro SC.......I have a 87' 190V CC with a 305. Worked on it all winter. If you have any questions drop me a PM. I'll gladly share what I know. She looks good. Take care of her and have fun.

Pro SC

Recruit

Pro SC.......I have a 87' 190V CC with a 305. Worked on it all winter. If you have any questions drop me a PM. I'll gladly share what I know. She looks good. Take care of her and have fun.

Thank you I will.
I Had a day off this week and got a bit done. Had to make a new hatch as the old one was in rough shape. Here in Canada you can't seem to get the marine shellac that was originally on the hardwood so I am redoing it in teak oil. So far so good hope it holds up. It runs really nice and I am taking it out to a very good fishing lake in the Rocky Mountains for a week starting this weekend. It is going to need some work but as long as the mechanical holds up it will be great. I see it is pretty much a done deal getting any parts for these boats but I will keep watching on ebay. I will know more about the boat after taking it out for the first time.
Mark.

chimmike

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Finally, here are some pics of my work in the process of cleaning this baby up and getting it running. 1991 190 bowrider, 5.0 mercruiser alpha 1 gen2

IMG_3422.jpgIMG_3424.jpgIMG_3426.jpgIMG_3446.jpgIMG_3449.jpg

HarryHarley

Cadet

chimmike

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That was just the install. No melting cables fortunately, and those connections have been secured since that photo was taken.

Compression numbers are all over the place on this thing, but I expected imperfect numbers considering this is the original motor, probably abused, and well over 1000hrs on the hobbs, that I know of. Probably plenty more on it beyond that.

SWD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank you I will.
I Had a day off this week and got a bit done. Had to make a new hatch as the old one was in rough shape. Here in Canada you can't seem to get the marine shellac that was originally on the hardwood so I am redoing it in teak oil. So far so good hope it holds up. It runs really nice and I am taking it out to a very good fishing lake in the Rocky Mountains for a week starting this weekend. It is going to need some work but as long as the mechanical holds up it will be great. I see it is pretty much a done deal getting any parts for these boats but I will keep watching on ebay. I will know more about the boat after taking it out for the first time.
Mark.

Yes certain parts are non existent.......however I found a supplier for the cuddy windows....so should you need to replace the cracked ones let me know.

Mrlacroix55

Recruit

Hello Celebrity fans!

Here are some pics of my Celebrity boat. I am the original owner and after 15 years, I still get comments on how good and clean it looks. I purchased it new in 1997 after Bombardier had already bought the company and changed the look to the new euro-style with rounded off windshields that I did not like. The dealer happened to have this boat left over from the previous year at a substantial discount, and we have been in love with it ever since.

1996 20' Celebrity 200 Bowrider SS
Mercruiser 350 Magnum / Alpha One
Thru-hull exhaust
Top speed: 58mph @4800rpm

I have a 1996 celebrity 200 with the 350 magnum 4 bbl also, it literally looks identical to what you have. Im extremely interested in how you did your thru hull exhaust and who you not with for it. I've been looking around for a kit but I just don't know much about it. Also was wondering what pitch and type of prop your running.

Thanks

Nicholas

brookspratt84

Recruit
1997 Celebriy 240 CC

1997 Celebriy 240 CC

We've been very happy with our boat. We've owned it for almost 2 years now. Its a 1997 Celebrity 240 CC with a Mercruiser 7.4L and Bravo III

DSC01475.jpg

HarryHarley

Cadet

Nice boat "Brooks". One of the best looking Celebrity's I've seen!

Mrlacroix55

Recruit

My 1996 200 SS, absolutly love this machine! 350 Mag paired with the alpha one 1.47r makes it one fast girl. :joyous:
20130812_115520.jpg

raminator01

Cadet

1992 Celebrity 200 Cuddy. 5.7l motor, Alpha 1 gen 2 drive. Just bought it. She's a little rough but hoping to have her ready by June 1st. boat3.jpg

1997Celebrity

Recruit
My user name is wrong, it should say 1996Celebrity. Oh well. I have a 1996 Celebrity 200 with a 5.7 Liter/Alpha drive. Bought in 1998 and sold in 2003 then I repurchased it in Spring of 2014. I love my boat. 1996 Celebrity.jpg

badbaja

Cadet
No Title

My 91 celebrity andretti. Bought it this spring and couldnt be happier. There has been alot of little things that need fixing but nothing major. Previous owner had custom paint and vinyl done and its sure is sharp. Cruise speed is 40ish and the top speed on the gps is 53.7. Great family boat bust fast enough to still be fun.

Attachments

• photo229850.PNG
    photo229850.PNG
    466 KB · Views: 2
  • photo229851.PNG
    photo229851.PNG
    177 KB · Views: 2

ian.macmillan

Recruit
Hey folks!

I recently picked up this '89 Celebrity 215 SE. From the research I've done, these boats were only produced for the 1 year. Anyone else have one of these? Mine is a 5.0L with an Alpha One outdrive.

240er

Recruit
This is our Millennia Edition. We love it.​
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ ​ ONE LIFE, LIVE IT

Last edited: