1986 225v cuddy water tank

ntfd77

Recruit
i am a first time boat owner and got a great deal on this boat. it is a 1986 225v cuddy cabin with the 5.7 omc cobra.
my question is- in yhe cabin on the port side is a sink with faucet. i see a drain on the same side that when water goes down the drain it comes out the port on the out side. the problem is i can not find a tank or port to fill a tank or even any wireing that may go to a pump in the mysterious tank?
is anyone aware ofthe location of a tank (it may have been removed but i would like to know as much about my boat as possible)

the other question i have is where can i find some litriture books or manuals about this boat . it seams as if when celedrity went out of business or was sold everything about them disapeared with it?

alldodge

Staff member
i am a first time boat owner and got a great deal on this boat. it is a 1986 225v cuddy cabin with the 5.7 omc cobra.
my question is- in yhe cabin on the port side is a sink with faucet. i see a drain on the same side that when water goes down the drain it comes out the port on the out side. the problem is i can not find a tank or port to fill a tank or even any wireing that may go to a pump in the mysterious tank?
is anyone aware ofthe location of a tank (it may have been removed but i would like to know as much about my boat as possible)

the other question i have is where can i find some litriture books or manuals about this boat . it seams as if when celedrity went out of business or was sold everything about them disapeared with it?

Don't know where the tank on yours but on my Rinker the water tank and pump is beside the engine, and the fill is on the stern.

jbcurt00

Staff member
If you found an owners manual, it wouldnt be much help. Generic basic boating info, not really a helpful resource.

You dont mention it, but since you are looking for a pump, yours does have a faucet at the galley sink? I've been on ones that dont.

If it has a faucet, it should have a tank, look for a metal screw in cap that looks like the fuel fill, but reads

Water

If your fuel cap has that wishbone style 'key way' the water should be similar.

It should be mounted on a flat or vertical surface from about midships to the stern on the exterior of the hull similar to the fuel....