Carver Santego 27' 1987

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I just bought this boat and love it so far, this boat has twin 3.0 litre mercruisers, anyone else have this setup? Would love to know what props you are spinning, cruising speed and any other stuff.
Thanks

yachtboyz

Recruit
Re: Carver Santego 27' 1987

Hello,
I just bought this boat and love it so far, this boat has twin 3.0 litre mercruisers, anyone else have this setup? Would love to know what props you are spinning, cruising speed and any other stuff.
Thanks

Hi I just bought a 87 with twin 180's. No problems at all. Had to replace a starter. Boat runs smoothly and family loves it. We only go about 15MPH but I hear they can push 25mph. Have you had any problems?

donniearrow

Recruit

Hi, just bought an 88 Santego 27 with twin 3.7's they seem to be well maintianed and I cant wait to see how they push. I would be interested in prop pitch and cruizing speed also.

scottfus73

Cadet

I have a 1990 and it will do about 32 and love the boat. I just went to get her ready and I have no power to the fuse box and the batteries are brand new. Do you know of a main power switch?

lashad

Cadet

have you experienced any issues with your Mercruiser 470s.
I am in process of purchasing the same boat with the same 4 cylinder engines and i hear lots of bad reviews about them

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.