Carver Owners Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Gruneich

Recruit
I am looking for a owners manual for a 1977 Carver cabin cruiser. The boat has a Ford 351 with the Mercruiser drive system. I have serial numbers if needed. If anyone knows were to find them or have any idea of where to find them at, any help would be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks :)

JAZZedBW

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Carver Owners Manual

We have a 42 1989 Carver. The serial # should be on the back of the boat, or in the bilge if you look around. Thats where they primarily are at on Carver.

Nick Gruneich

Recruit

Im sorry, I should have made my self more clear, I need the owners manual for a 1977 Carver cabin cruiser. I have the serial numbers for the boat, they are "CDR 56055-1-276-77" those are the numbers that appear on the back of the boat, I understand that to find the right owners manual for the boat. <br /><br />Thanks :)

mrcorless

Recruit

if you go to the carver web site or do a dealer finder you can request a manual from a dealer up to 1976

carvermitch

Recruit

Hi Im new here but I have a website dedicated to Carver Mariners and have all the manuals for boat, motors, trans., etc, plus brochures etc on CD. see my website http://carvermariner.com
I have a 74 Mariner and a 76 Mariner 2896.

Regards
Paul

willnormac

Cadet

Hey I just purchased a 1977 28' carver from a friend and I actually am getting the manual from Carver but you have to go through a dealer for $35

Yamabuki

Cadet

I need a manual for our 1980 Carver 25 but not able to make out the engine #, can the boat and engine be identified by its hull number.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Please review Rule #12 and the BIG RED BANNER that ask you not to reply to threads that have been inactive for 90 days or more.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.