• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carver Owners Manual

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carver Owners Manual

I am looking for a owners manual for a 1977 Carver cabin cruiser. The boat has a Ford 351 with the Mercruiser drive system. I have serial numbers if needed. If anyone knows were to find them or have any idea of where to find them at, any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Re: Carver Owners Manual

We have a 42 1989 Carver. The serial # should be on the back of the boat, or in the bilge if you look around. Thats where they primarily are at on Carver.

Comment

Im sorry, I should have made my self more clear, I need the owners manual for a 1977 Carver cabin cruiser. I have the serial numbers for the boat, they are "CDR 56055-1-276-77" those are the numbers that appear on the back of the boat, I understand that to find the right owners manual for the boat. Thanks

Comment

if you go to the carver web site or do a dealer finder you can request a manual from a dealer up to 1976

Comment

Hi Im new here but I have a website dedicated to Carver Mariners and have all the manuals for boat, motors, trans., etc, plus brochures etc on CD. see my website http://carvermariner.com
          I have a 74 Mariner and a 76 Mariner 2896.

Regards
          Paul

Comment

Hey I just purchased a 1977 28' carver from a friend and I actually am getting the manual from Carver but you have to go through a dealer for $35

Comment

I need a manual for our 1980 Carver 25 but not able to make out the engine #, can the boat and engine be identified by its hull number.

Comment

There are links to manuals etc here Carver Yacht Owners Forum • View topic - Useful Carver Links

Comment

Please review Rule #12 and the BIG RED BANNER that ask you not to reply to threads that have been inactive for 90 days or more.

Thanks for your cooperation.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X