This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carver owners....

Surely we have a few on the forum that has one of these...they are all over Texoma, and range from 25 to who knows how huge.........
    The only Roar you hear when running a 'Rude is the Roar of finely-tuned excuses in your wake

Re: Carver owners....

1978 Carver 2276 Camper here. Merc 898 (currently waiting for some TLC after overheating in August).

Comment

1985 Carver Riviera 2807 here.

Comment

Originally posted by 28Riviera: 1985 Carver Riviera 2807 here.

Comment

To Carver Riviera:We just put a deposit down on a 1982 Carver Mariner. I read the previous posts about what to look for but is there anything else you can add. We are getting it surveyed in March. By the way our Marina is in Edgewater, MD also. Maybe we'll see you out there some time.

Comment

Sorry, I just noticed this message. Most of the issues we have encountered are just age issues (lost a starter motor and one bilge pump quit working) or that we want to improve the boat. We had the luch of having cockpit upholstery that was one-week old when we first saw the boat, but I have a friend with a 1985 Montego that needs now to replace his.One thing to watch is leakage around the ports. Not a hard fix (just remove all the bolts, recaulk, and rebolt), but it is somewhat time consuming and it is just nice to know if it needs to be done. I need to do the 6 windows in my rear cabin before we splash in April since most of them leak a little bit. I assume that the Mariner's might have similar issues.BTW, we are at Little Island Marina in Ramsey Lake.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I will defineately keep these items on my watch list. We will be going to survey the boat this Friday. I hope most things will be in good shape. It is only natural that there will be a few issues I think. On a visual inspection of the windows they showed no signs of leakage.I saw a picture of your type of boat, sure is a beauty. Well anyway thanks for your input. We are out of South River Marina.

Comment

New to the forum and nice to find a spot for Carver owners to hang out.1988 Carver 3607 here

Comment

Hi Trac! We are new also......welcome!!!

Comment

Hey, just signed up. My ride is a Carver 310 Express. One nice ride for a 95'

Comment

Hi Carverone!!

Comment

1976 Carver Santa Cruz 28 ft with leaky windows looking to replace them any ideas? Newport, Oregon

Comment

Mrcorless:There is a previous post about that. Read the post from 28 Riviera. I am sure they could give you some pointers on doing it.

Comment

1989 Carver Mid Cabin here........Love the boatWould like bigger, but the boss(wife) says NO..Oh well...we win some and we lose some.....I lost this one

Comment

Originally posted by Trac 2: New to the forum and nice to find a spot for Carver owners to hang out.1988 Carver 3607 here
                              I see your from G Bay..I was up in that country 2 years ago and am planning on going back near there this summer.Lovely area...

Comment

Working...
                              X