Cajun wiring diagram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cajun wiring diagram

I opened the storage box on my new to me 89' Cajun Espirit, and there it was a wiring diagram on the lid.

If anyone is interested let me know. I could fax it or send you a copy.
    Your boat may be new, but I'm not making payments every time I go to the lake!
    69' Hydroswift Hardtop 18' o/b
    My restoration thread:
    http://forums.iboats.com/showthread....30#post2848330
    89' Cajun Espirit 185 Travis edition
    88' Johnson GT 150
    sigpic

Re: Cajun wiring diagram

Yes, please I really need one now especially for the ignition switch which just broke (Pollak) with push to choke. I have a Espirit 2000 year 1996 but maybe it is close enough ! My sincere thanks. I don't have a fax. Can you scan/email it to gam@flash.net or maybe describe the color code in/out of switch? I have a 6 pin switch. Yellow on the back of the switch goes off of the switch into a harness under the dash with no connector (except on the switch), yellow w/red comes from the switch harness plug (not the switch) and goes off under the dash (doesn't go to switch), and the balance shown below comes off the back of the switch:

black w/yellow
    purple
    purple w/white
    black w / white
    red w / purple

The above all go to a harness plug.

Thanks so much. I am a large engine diesel mechanic (5,000 HP up) so maybe I can help you ???

George

Comment

I am still working on removing it from the lid so give me a week or so. I will scan it and e-mail it to you. It was already falling off the lid half-way I just dont want to tear the other half removing it. Any suggestions on removing it would be helpful.
      Your boat may be new, but I'm not making payments every time I go to the lake!
      69' Hydroswift Hardtop 18' o/b
      My restoration thread:
      http://forums.iboats.com/showthread....30#post2848330
      89' Cajun Espirit 185 Travis edition
      88' Johnson GT 150
      sigpic

Comment

If you still have that diagram I could use a copy. Don't have a fax program so email or US mail let me know and I can supply what is best for you.

Thanks,

Roy

Comment

Were you able to remove the diagram so it could be scanned. If not, what about taking a picture and emailing the photo.

Comment

yes I would like a picture of the diagram. I have a 1989 cajun and can not find the relay for the tilt and trim thanks. My email is vance.handlin@cox.net

Comment

they are under the engine cowl, frt passenger side of the motor

Comment

I would love to have a copy of that wiring diagram.

Could you email me one?

Thanks

Comment

If you got that wiring diagram I still need a copy . You can email and we can set up the fax if you need to send it that way. molehol@yahoo.com

Comment

I have an 89 16 foot Cajun that has the wiring diagram inside the battery storage area, if anyone needs it. I can take a pic and send via e-mail or text.

Comment

I took photos of the wiring diagram on the inside of the battery campartment on my 89 Cajun Rickey Green Fishing Machine if any body is intersted.

Comment

I would love to have a copy send to molehol@yahoo.com Thanks

Comment

If you have an extra copy of the wiring diagram i would like to have one ..can you send it to me at ... RcknJD@gmail.com , thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                          X