Cajun Boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cajun Boat

Recently purchased a Cajun bass boat. It is 1988 vintage. Have a tag saying it was out of Winnsboro,Alabam. Can't find any address or phone.I need a manual to associate myself with the live-wells and wiring.Last owner had a stroke and poor gut can't talk.Also, this boat was in storage about 2 years. Has about 1/2 tank of gas,and since the stuff is so premium now, I hate to pitch it.Also,cannot find tank drain. Will stabilizer (enough) keep me from having trouble if I use this gas?Thanks in advance.Sam

Re: Cajun Boat

Pump the tank dry and add the old gas to your car's tank. Use new gas on the boat.I remove the motor fitting from the fuel line and start a siphon going with the rubber primer bulb.

Comment

Get new fuel. Ten or fifteen gallons of fuel is not worth ruining the motor over.

Comment

Cajun called it quits in 1997. Fine boats imnsho.

Comment

Use the old gas in the lawn mower.

Comment

And be sure to use the correct octane for whatever motor you have. Im sure a carb job would be in order along with all the normal stuff like a water pump, lower unit oil, etc.Good luck!

Comment

Thats Winnsboro LA not AL they were made in Louisiana.

Comment

Add some octane booster to the old gas before using it in your car. Let me know if you find a factory manual. I'm looking for one too.sacmarata@adelphia.net

Comment

Cajun boats were manufactured by Mastercrafters Corp in LA, they are out of business now.

Comment

Working...
                  X