The First

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First

Just thought I'd be the first to chime in, any cajun owners out there?

Re: The First

I dont own one but ive fished out of them a few years back,it was an 18 footer with a 150merc on it a real nice boat the owner had the front deck carpet padde it ws real comfortable to fish on all day.Welcome aboard iboats.
    If it was easy,everbody would be doing it!

Comment

yes 1983 Cajun with 115 V-6 Johnson been a good boat for my first one.

Comment

I'm about to take delivery of my first boat in a month. '94 Cajun Fish 'n Ski with an evinrude 150xpAny stories, reviews, or advice?

Comment

Originally posted by TTU_Guy: Just thought I'd be the first to chime in, any cajun owners out there?

Comment

i have a 1996 185 great boat

Comment

I have a 1992fishnski and am having starting problems w/the 90HP merc.. Otherwise the boat is great. the stator seems to be the problem.

Comment

I live 1/2 a mile from where there built. If anyone needs anything I'll try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by ladano: I live 1/2 a mile from where there built. If anyone needs anything I'll try to help.

Comment

You live close to where what is built. I thought Cajun boats were no longer built. Thanks

Comment

i am currently rebuilding a 1984 Cajun 18ft bass boat with a 175hp Mercury

Comment

I own a 1988 cajun fish and ski (Bass Tactics package) with an 85hp Force. Love the boat but the motor is giving me fits.Loking for amanual

Comment

covert, you might want to post your engine questions in the Force & Chrysler forum.

"JUST KEEP ON, KEEPING ON"
                          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by TTU_Guy: Just thought I'd be the first to chime in, any cajun owners out there?
                            Hey TTU Guy,I am the owner of a 1981 Cajun Bass Boat and I am also from Lubbock. I just got the boat and took it to Alan Henry last Saturday. I love the boat.

Comment

91 cajun 175 FS , 90 Johnson 115. Like the boat. I'm the original owner. Wish I had bought the 201 FS since they don't make them anymore. The 175 is a little small when I take the wife and kids. After 15 years, the only thing I've done to the boat was replace the seat swilvel on the drivers side. Of course, the boat has been well taken care of, covered, washed etc... My daughter flipped one of the front seats the other day and the cushion came off so, that's the second item. The metal-flake red/gold look like new. The boat has really held up quite well.

Comment

Working...
                              X