Bw Hull Id?

Jose Collazo

Cadet
Just need some help to ID my BW (supposedly 1972). It looks a lot like the one included in www.continuouswave promotional picture(from Life Magazine, May 19, 1961). I've included a picture of my partially restored BW.

Attachments

• BW 13'.JPG
    BW 13'.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BW Hull Transom.JPG
    BW Hull Transom.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 0

ebry710

Ensign
Re: Bw Hull Id?

Just need some help to ID my BW (supposedly 1972). It looks a lot like the one included in www.continuouswave promotional picture(from Life Magazine, May 19, 1961). I've included a picture of my partially restored BW.

The pic's are thumbnail size so I cannot see them well. What is the length of your boat?

Jose Collazo

Cadet

Boat is a 13'. I just found some pictures in continuous wave (continuousWave Whaler Cetacea Page 82.mht). This is exactly how my boat is. I will then assume (with high degree of confidence) that it is a 1971 edition. This article pleased me a great deal.
Thanks for your response!

ebry710

Ensign

Boat is a 13'. I just found some pictures in continuous wave (continuousWave Whaler Cetacea Page 82.mht). This is exactly how my boat is. I will then assume (with high degree of confidence) that it is a 1971 edition. This article pleased me a great deal.
Thanks for your response!

I am glad you found your boat. Nice boat.

Jose Collazo

Cadet

Hi to all(special thanks to ebry710). I've now discovered another piece of information on my boat which I am hoping is the hull ID #
Just checking documents to make boat transfer and got the sellers license with a hull ID# 2A3421. I'm moving to check this one in continuouswave. Hope to have this confirmed.

Huron Angler

Admiral

I believe that the 13' Whalers are called the Boston Whaler Sport model.

Nice little hulls, never will sink:) I almost bought one last fall for $700, tough deal to pass up.