Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiberking Bomber

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fiberking Bomber

    Hello All

    I have a 1988 Fiberking Bomber 17 ft 115HP Mariner and I broke the windshield on it and I took it to a local company that repaires them. Unfornatly the company went out of business and I have called and went there on many occasions no one there no answer.So the way it looks now I no longer have a windshield. Does anyone have a drawling, picture of one simular to mine. Mine is octagon shaped ( sorta ). It had 3 slight angles on the front portion of the windshield.I have been looking for a very long time for one and every place I have went ask for a picture or drawling and i dont have one to go off of now. If anyone can get me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

  • #2
    Re: Fiberking Bomber

    What model is the boat, is it a Commander?
    Mike B.
    ______________________________________________
    MY 1979 Bomber Commander redo http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=344834

    sigpic
    boat name: Mist Chievous
    ______________________________________________
    "i'm 41 but don't feel a day over 40..."
    ______________________________________________

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Fiberking Bomber

      I am not sure maybe a Starfire!! I looked on my title it just says Bomber ( No Help ) Any place i can look? It kind of looks look like yours but mine only has 1 windshield so I am guessing not a Commander

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Fiberking Bomber

        I only have found this pic of an '89 and another one of an '88 both are walk through windshields.

        the '89...


        the '88, the middle section is opened up...
        Mike B.
        ______________________________________________
        MY 1979 Bomber Commander redo http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=344834

        sigpic
        boat name: Mist Chievous
        ______________________________________________
        "i'm 41 but don't feel a day over 40..."
        ______________________________________________

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Fiberking Bomber

          I just traded for a Bomber 175. It is a 1990 and has no windshield, been on here looking but no luck. Can't really find out much about the boat. Here are a few pics of it and if you have any luck with the windshield let me know and I will do the same. Thanks.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Fiberking Bomber

            Originally posted by SouthPaw67 View Post
            Hello All

            I have a 1988 Fiberking Bomber 17 ft 115HP Mariner and I broke the windshield on it and I took it to a local company that repaires them. Unfornatly the company went out of business and I have called and went there on many occasions no one there no answer.So the way it looks now I no longer have a windshield. Does anyone have a drawling, picture of one simular to mine. Mine is octagon shaped ( sorta ). It had 3 slight angles on the front portion of the windshield.I have been looking for a very long time for one and every place I have went ask for a picture or drawling and i dont have one to go off of now. If anyone can get me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.


            http://www.boatplexiglasswindshields.com/

            this fellow made the original windshields for bomber pro models. he still has some in "mothball "storage. try this link. mine is a '91 pro 202. my pic are too large to upload but it sound like your is the same shape as the one i had stolen off my bomber at the marina. the website does not show this type windshield but i sent him a email and he called me. he made the windshield for bomber boats...........try him and good fishing
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Fiberking Bomber

              [ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP_0001.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	46860[/ATTACH]
              Originally posted by AirborneTNT View Post
              I just traded for a Bomber 175. It is a 1990 and has no windshield, been on here looking but no luck. Can't really find out much about the boat. Here are a few pics of it and if you have any luck with the windshield let me know and I will do the same. Thanks.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP_0001.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	46860

              http://www.boatplexiglasswindshields.com/

              this fellow made the original windshields for bomber pro models. he still has some in "mothball "storage. try this link. mine is a '91 pro 202. my pic are too large to upload but it sound like your is the same shape as the one i had stolen off my bomber at the marina. the website does not show this type windshield but i sent him a email and he called me. he made the windshield for bomber boats...........try him and good fishing

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Fiberking Bomber

                We just bought a 1990 fiberking commander. need the interior (mainly the seats and vinyl) redone. We are trying to find pictures of what it looked like when new, No info out there on these boats been surfing the net all day. anyone have pictures of what this boat should look like? the exterior is in really good shape and it seem very sound. engine was just redone and we got a really good deal on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. walk thru windshield. it is a cobra commander.Click image for larger version

Name:	ResizedImage_1378866074951.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	183681Click image for larger version

Name:	ResizedImage_1378866056975.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	183682Click image for larger version

Name:	ResizedImage_1378866091743.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	183683Click image for larger version

Name:	ResizedImage_1378866115260.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	183684 Any ideas on the best way to remove the cap so we can replace some of the flooring. the hull, and transom are in great shape
                Last edited by skoon; September 10th, 2013, 10:31 PM. Reason: add more info. and pcis

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sign up today
                  Re: Fiberking Bomber

                  Originally posted by skoon View Post
                  We just bought a 1990 fiberking commander. need the interior (mainly the seats and vinyl) redone. We are trying to find pictures of what it looked like when new, No info out there on these boats been surfing the net all day. anyone have pictures of what this boat should look like? the exterior is in really good shape and it seem very sound. engine was just redone and we got a really good deal on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                  This one has a walk thru windshield.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X