Upgraded stereo installation ideas on blue water mirage boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded stereo installation ideas on blue water mirage boat

I am in the process of upgrading my stereo on my 2004 blue water Mirage. I am looking for ideas on how and where you mounter the speakers and even a 10" subwoofer in the boat.
    If you own this model boat you understand there is limited space for this. I have a good idea of what I want to do but thought if anyone had any pictures of custom or creative places they mounted their speakers or amps, I would love to see them.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and ideas.

Re: Upgraded stereo installation ideas on blue water mirage boat

On mine I mounted some Sony Xpod 6x9 in the base of the rear seat facing forward and a matching pair of 6.5's mounted in the headers under the dash, I added some high density foam to plug the corners under the dash to prevent sound canceling, with a 600 watt amp driving them I didn't find a need for a sub.

Regards,
    Kent
    sigpic2005 Blue Water Mirage 20': Volvo Penta 5.0 GXi W/SX-M drive, Apollo SS 4 blade prop, Teleflex 1752, TFXtreme control cables, Barewest WB tower, Sony CDXI60UI stereo with Sony 600W amp 6x9 & 6.5 speakers, Sony 1000W amp & 12"Sub, Infinity 400W amp & tower speakers, Interstate MTP-65 Battery.

VM Custom trailer: : Fulton F2 Aluminum Winch & Jack, Submersable LED lamps, 14x5.5 custom aluminum wheels, UFP aluminum caliper disc brakes W/UFP A60 Brake actuator, bearing buddys, 7pin pwr cable .

Comment

Working...
    X