Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse

SITE MAINTENANCE

The iBoats Forums will be down for maintenance starting at 1 PM MST on 12/16/2017. The estimated amount of downtime is 3 hours. Thanks for being a part of the iBoats community!
See more
See less

Trying to find out what model this is.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find out what model this is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1984Beachcraft.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	7156357Click image for larger version

Name:	1984Beachcraft2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	7156358
    Just bought this boat. It's a 1984 Beachcraft 20' cuddy cabin. Has a 3.8L V6 with a OMC outdrive. I'm trying to figure what model this boat is. I can't find anything about it anywhere. Does anyone know what model it is. I think the engine horsepower is either 170hp or 185hp. Any info is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get insurance for it and my agent needs to know what model it is.

Jason

Re: Trying to find out what model this is.

So I figured out that the model is a 200B. There is a metal tag in the cockpit that shows this as the model. I can't seem to find anything on the internet regarding a 1984 Beachcraft 200B. Anyone know of a site that might help me out finding out some info for it? I looked on Nada for the value but they don't go back the far for the year of my boat.

Comment

Pretty funny. I have a 1985 model. I believe there are only a few out there made with extra parts laying around when reinell/ beachcraft / kal kustom went out of business between 84-87
      Attached Files

Comment

Pretty funny, jbizzare hasnt been back in nearly 7yrs, since starting this topic.

Closed

Please avoid posting in inactive topics
        Money spent @ Boat Restoration should be measured in Smiles & Pride SHOP IBOATS-BOAT SPECS-FORUM HELP-REPAIR/RESTO

Comment

Working...
        X