• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1988 Bayliner manual

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Bayliner manual

We just purchased a 1988 Bayliner boat. It has no manual and we have never operated a boat before, so need to purchase a operation manual for it. Can you help us with this problem?

Re: 1988 Bayliner manual

Welcome to iboats!

Contact Bayliner customer service at (360) 435-8957; have your HIN (hull identification number) handy. They will e-mail you a .pdf scan of the owner's manual.

However, you won't get all that much information in the manual. I strongly recommend you take a boating safety course from the Coast Guard Auxiliary, US Power Squadron, or your state (assuming you are in the USA).
    Bob, Orange County NY
    '88 Bayliner 1700 Capri Bowrider, 85 HP Force O/B, "Sea Weasel"
    Want a vessel safety check? Click here. Want to join the Coast Guard Auxiliary? Click here.
    Disclaimer: Although I am a member of the USCG Auxiliary, the opinions and advice in my replies are my own and do not necessarily reflect CG or CG Auxiliary policy or regulations unless so specified.

Comment

Re: 1988 Bayliner manual

Hi Jay -

Start here friend - http://boatsafe.com

Also get a couple orange construction cones and a large parking lot and practice getting that boat backed into the uprights!

Enjoy
      86' Capri 1950 BR
      Force 125hp
      Desert Southwest

Comment

Working...
      X