• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Bayliner 2052 Capri - swim ladder

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Bayliner 2052 Capri - swim ladder

We want to replace the swim ladder on this boat. It currently has only one step, and we would like to have 2 or 3 steps. The one step is too difficult to use in rough waters.
    Does anyone have a longer ladder on this style boat? Is there an after-market replacement ladder with more than one step?

Re: 1998 Bayliner 2052 Capri - swim ladder

Im in the same predicament, did you ever find a ladder that fit right??

Comment

I get a catalog from *********, they have allot of options for ladders, maybe check them out.

Red
      Honor, Courage, Commitment.

Comment

I have the same boat only it's a year newer( 1999). The ladder I have has 2 steps on it but I did see a ladder that Westone Marine was selling that had steps but at the botton of the ladder was a platform that you could stand on and was attached to the ladder. It folded when you slid it sit back. I thought it was way better but I need to measure the bolt pattens and width to see if it would fit. You might want to check them out Westone Marine.com

Comment

Working...
        X