1998 Ciera 2355 - Sink or shower in head?

Willhound

Cadet
Hi All
Shopping for a small cruiser and one model I am considering is a 1998 Ciera 2355. Nice layout for a smaller boat. Am I correct in thinking that there is no dedicated sink/shower in the head? From any pics I can find it appears that there is only a side counter that looks like it might flip up. What's under this? Access to plumbing? Or is there a basin under there? I did see one pic of the "floor pan" and it doesn't look like there is a drain....I see a transom mounted shower on some models but the "first mate" likely isn't going to like that option. Busy lake....

Willhound

Cadet
Thanks Shaw520. Unit I'm considering also mentions hot water tank and shower, but a transom mounted shower. Pics show a plain countertop in the head with no visible basin, but looks like ,maybe it folds up and out of the way, so wondering if there's a basin underneath and they've done it that way to save space?

Willhound

Cadet
Sound advice, but being sold by a very pesky broker, don't want to get on his radar unless I'm absolutely sure I'm interested in the boat.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Oh man i live for that. Send me a link ina pm and I'll do your dirty work.

I'm currenty having fun on a 1963 ford 300 with a guy that told me if he didn't sell by christmas he'd keep it. Ad still on CL and ive texted him from my other phone and have had a couple buddies do the same just because he got snotty with me.