Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Ciera 2355 - Sink or shower in head?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Ciera 2355 - Sink or shower in head?

Hi All
    Shopping for a small cruiser and one model I am considering is a 1998 Ciera 2355. Nice layout for a smaller boat. Am I correct in thinking that there is no dedicated sink/shower in the head? From any pics I can find it appears that there is only a side counter that looks like it might flip up. What's under this? Access to plumbing? Or is there a basin under there? I did see one pic of the "floor pan" and it doesn't look like there is a drain....I see a transom mounted shower on some models but the "first mate" likely isn't going to like that option. Busy lake....

This one claims to have Hot water Heater with Shower,...smaller cruiser's typically use the head as the shower stall with floor drain plumbed to a shower box (small enclosed bilge pump)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXISNJ9Oq8
    1990 SeaRay 280 Sundancer w/twin 5.0 Mercruisers
    1988 SeaRay 230 Weekender w/ 5.7 Mercruiser
    1969 Starcraft Suncruiser 20V (project in works)
    1992 Winner 180 w/ 5.7 Mercruiser (like new w/cracked block)
    1989 SeaRay 290 Amber Jack w/ twin 5.7 Mercruisers (parts boat)
    1981 Thompson Sportsman 20' hardtop w/165hp Mercruiser (sold)
    1978 SeaRay 190 SRV w/ 160hp Mercruiser (sold)
    1975 Silverline 18' w/ 115hp Mercury O/B (sold)
    1960 Thompson 18' woody w/ 90hp Evinrude (dads boat, sold)

Comment

Thanks Shaw520. Unit I'm considering also mentions hot water tank and shower, but a transom mounted shower. Pics show a plain countertop in the head with no visible basin, but looks like ,maybe it folds up and out of the way, so wondering if there's a basin underneath and they've done it that way to save space?

Comment

Why not conact the seller?
        1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

Sound advice, but being sold by a very pesky broker, don't want to get on his radar unless I'm absolutely sure I'm interested in the boat.

Comment

Oh man i live for that. Send me a link ina pm and I'll do your dirty work.

I'm currenty having fun on a 1963 ford 300 with a guy that told me if he didn't sell by christmas he'd keep it. Ad still on CL and ive texted him from my other phone and have had a couple buddies do the same just because he got snotty with me.
            1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

Working...
            X