Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse

SITE MAINTENANCE

The iBoats Forums will be down for maintenance starting at 1 PM MST on 12/16/2017. The estimated amount of downtime is 3 hours. Thanks for being a part of the iBoats community!
See more
See less

Need wiring diagrams for a bayliner i inherited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wiring diagrams for a bayliner i inherited

Hey all i have inherited a 90 bayliner cuddy model 2252. It was given to me and has most all of the parts there. The owner swears that the motor runs but i will verify that as soon as i get the wiring diagrams

Not so much the boat diagram i am a fairly good electrician so i can figure most that out (but if someone has that it would be awesome .....)

However i could really use the mercruiser manual or wiring diagram.... its the 5.7/v8 alpha one with the thunderbolt ignition and power stearing.
    tks in advance

Originally posted by anthony1 View Post
    Hey all i have inherited a 90 bayliner cuddy model 2252. It was given to me and has most all of the parts there. The owner swears that the motor runs but i will verify that as soon as i get the wiring diagrams

Not so much the boat diagram i am a fairly good electrician so i can figure most that out (but if someone has that it would be awesome .....)

However i could really use the mercruiser manual or wiring diagram.... its the 5.7/v8 alpha one with the thunderbolt ignition and power stearing.
    tks in advance
    This should help for the engine and gauges
    http://www.boatfix.com/merc/techbk/96/96hgd4.pdf

Here is the trim system
    http://web.cemr.wvu.edu/~mathews/boa...20Eighteen.PDF
    94 Formula 27PC Custom 509MPI MEFI3 , B3 XR
    95 Rinker 232 w/ 7.4L Carb 0F425011 B1 0F486471
    07 SeaDoo GTX
    Raw Water Pump Maintenance
    Merc Adults Only
    G-Dad always said "First Liar doesn't stand a chance"

Comment