BAJA ES 370 owner's manual

sunnysunshine

Recruit
Hi all,

We just bought 1990 Baja ES 370, but there were no owners manual or smth like that :confused:. So I asking you all for a help. Maybe somebody knows where I can find it to download ar to buy. Im from Europe so there are nor very many Baja's here.
Thanks.

rndn

Commander
Re: BAJA ES 370 owner's manual

Welcome to the iboats forum!!:):)
Your best bet would be to contact Baja directly, but there usually is not much if any information. What exactly are you trying to find out about the Baja? If you can't get a manual ask the questions here and hopefully we'll be able to get them answered for you.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander
Re: BAJA ES 370 owner's manual

Hi all,

We just bought 1990 Baja ES 370, but there were no owners manual or smth like that :confused:. So I asking you all for a help. Maybe somebody knows where I can find it to download ar to buy. Im from Europe so there are nor very many Baja's here.
Thanks.

Ignore the advice to contact Baja directly, they old company is out of business and the new owner of the name (Fountain) has nothing to do with the old line.
Baja's never came with an owners manual. All you got with a new purchase was (if you were lucky) the Mercruiser booklet and various booklets on whatever accessories were installed.
If you have specific questions post them, but there is no Owners Manual.