Size of Cooler for Azure AZ200

Mloyd

Recruit
I just bought a 2006 Azure AZ200. Unfortunately, the cooler which lives in the starboard aft compartment was missing. I'd like to buy a new cooler for this space. Does anyone have the dimensions (HxWxD) for the cooler?

A picture of the cooler can be found here (another AZ200 for sale):

http://www.breweryacht.com/Brokerag...=&fromYear=&toYear=&fromPrice=&toPrice=&hmid=

It appears to be an IGLOO. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

kernst

Recruit
I just bought a 2006 Azure AZ200. Unfortunately, the cooler which lives in the starboard aft compartment was missing. I'd like to buy a new cooler for this space. Does anyone have the dimensions (HxWxD) for the cooler?.

Mloyd,
Where you ever able to find a cooler that fit that space? I just bought a 2005 AZ200 and would love to find the cooler that was meant to go in that space. There are some sort of "tabs" on each side of the cooler space, apparently for the cooler to "snap" in or for some sort of straps to attach to and secure a cooler of appropriate size.

Thanks,
Kurt

caloway

Recruit
I think it is a fairly standard igloo marine cooler. I think I've only seen them in one size and all of the manufacturers use it. My 2012 Azure and the old 2004 Crownline had the same one.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I think no one except the OP should be posting in a topic asleep for two years. And he made one post and never came back.

kernst

Recruit
I think no one except the OP should be posting in a topic asleep for two years. And he made one post and never came back.

Almost all the topics here have been asleep for quite a while now. Do you have a better forum I should be posting Azure questions to? Alternatively I could have started a new topic with the same question, but then I would have only received the obligatory "this question has already been asked, next time use the search feature" response.

That said, I purchased a 25 quart Igloo Marine cooler and it fit perfectly. With the handles of the cooler up, it slides down behind the little tabs on the sides of that little space behind the captains chair, securing the cooler very well. Also, the space there is built so that you can easily open the lid and get a drink out without the need to remove the cooler. Very nice design.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Post questions the general boating - http://forums.iboats.com/forum/gener...-engine-topics It has more activity.

We don't bust people for asking questions unlike other forums. It does happen on occasion, but very seldom. And why we ask not to post in old topics? You asked a question of a one post/disappear member. You will never get an answer from him. And I forgot to Welcome you aboard.