Avon Inflatable Keel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiHoPro

Cadet
:confused: <br />Good Morning ya’ll :cool: <br /><br />Yes after being gone for a year I am back, back with more questions then answers. <br /><br />As most of you are aware I have a 1984 17”6” Avon Inflatable. The last time I was here I was trying to identify the hull and model number. The good news I was able to track down the exact model number Avon W5.20 MKII. <br /><br />I contacted Zodiac and thru numerous e-mails and phone calls, I was given a digital form of the owner’s manual. However I could not conclude if this particular model has an inflatable keel. I was told that these had inflatable keels? I could not find a way to inflate the keel tube. All I could tell, is the keel has wood ribs. My guess is that the inflatable keels were for the smaller RIBS and the larger vessels used the wood.<br /><br />Does anyone have a better idea? <br /><br />P.S. If anyone would like to obtain a copy of this owner’s manual I would be happy to send it to you. Just send or post a message with your e-mail address and I will send it to you. WARNING: This is a HUGE .pdf file and will require an e-mail capable of receiving an immense amount of data.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Posting in a 10 year thread. Please look at the Forum Help link in the sig below and start a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.