Anyone know about arrow glass ensign model?

joey20046

Recruit
Im looking for someone who could give some info on the arrow glass ensign models or if anyone knows where I can find any info with pics. I just picked up a ensign for $100 and want to restore it. The 115 Mercury engine is like new and run great and the hull is in great condition just could be polished up. I want to know what was on the front of the bow and what the sliding brackets are for on the edges of both sides in the back...canopy?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/joey20046/boat.jpg

joey20046

Recruit
Re: Anyone know about arrow glass ensign model?

Maybe there is no such thing as ensign...that's just what it said on the dash of the passenger side. PLEASE HELP! I even got the registration and it doesnt even give the year or model of it just arrow glass boat just under 17' max hp is 115....Im going to need to get some parts for this but I dont even know where to start without a year and model and where to even look for parts if they have any online.

w.wolf07

Recruit
Re: Anyone know about arrow glass ensign model?

on my 73 arrow glass the model name is in the black stripe on the sides near the rear mine is a Puma as a matter of fact. This is the only way that I have been able to tell a model name.