Arrow Panther

Drowned Rat

Captain
Perhaps I will have the honor of being the only person to post in this forum, so here goes. Anyone else out there have an Arrow Glass boat. I have the Arrow Panther that I bought used with a 50 hp Johnson, Hydro-Electric drive. It's a '71 model and so far I've been really happy with it. It's a bit smaller than I wanted but it fit the budget! I take real good care of her and she's paid for. :D

keelhauled

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Arrow Panther

I have an Arrow Glass Capri 18' V-hull bowrider. I LOVE it. I'm also a member of the Arrow Glass owner's group which is headed up by Arrow Glass' former saftey and compliance guru. Since we have our own forums, I don't think iboats would appreciate me posting the info here. We have a lot of information about the company's history and model history.<br /><br />Arrow Glass made some really great boats!

Drowned Rat

Captain

Hey, thanks for that info keelhauled. Can you shoot me an e-mail with the website you're talking about? I'd like to check it out.<br /><br />jmarratnative-airdotcom<br /><br />Thanks! web page

dbmatt

Recruit

Hello fellas,<br /><br />Can I also get the website with the Arrow Glass forums? I'm thinking of buying a 74 model but cant seem to find any info.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Dave<br /><br />davidmatthews@vvm.com

tboltmike

Petty Officer 1st Class

keelhauled said:
I have an Arrow Glass Capri 18' V-hull bowrider. I LOVE it. I'm also a member of the Arrow Glass owner's group which is headed up by Arrow Glass' former saftey and compliance guru. Since we have our own forums, I don't think iboats would appreciate me posting the info here. We have a lot of information about the company's history and model history.<br /><br />Arrow Glass made some really great boats!

mict_sg

Recruit

Can I get that site also? I am trying to ID my Arrow Glass.
Seth

71ghia

Cadet

me to! me to!send me the info! i need the site as well. the tital on the boat just says 1986 cheetah. doing a little more research on this website i found it to be made by arrow glass i believe.

jhester

Cadet

Could I get that website as well? Would be nice to chat with other Arrow Glass owners and since I am the proud owner of a 15' Tarpoon I would like to see what other people are saying and doing with theirs. chester003@ec.rr.com