Arkansas Traveler Types

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas Traveler Types

Just wondering if there are different models of a 1964 Arkansas Traveler? I have browsed through the forum here, looking at different pics that were posted. I have yet to see a pic that looks like the one that I am looking at getting.

Re: Arkansas Traveler Types

Take a look at http://www.fiberglassics.com/library/Arkansas_traveler . They have brochures for Arkansas Traveler boats. You should be able to match one up.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Now I officially own a 1964 Arkansas Traveler.

Comment

The only thing that I am confused about, is that my 1964 Arkansas Traveler looks so much like the 1960 Arkansas Traveler in this picture from the link;

From that link there isn't any information for a 1964 AT???

Comment

Well, I have done some searching and I believe that I have come to the conclusion that even though my title shows 1964 and that it is a 17ft. That it is older and a 16ft boat. The model number is DUT-16G and from the link, the model number comes up under the 1960 portion of it.

Really confused???

Could I legally have it changed back to what it is suppose to be? It surely would make a difference in fees that apply in Ohio.

Comment

You'd probably have to clear it with your DNR. If the serial numbers match, I'm sure you can get the description changed.

Comment

Working...
            X