Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse

SITE MAINTENANCE

The iBoats Forums will be down for maintenance starting at 1 PM MST on 12/16/2017. The estimated amount of downtime is 3 hours. Thanks for being a part of the iBoats community!
See more
See less

Yeah,today was tinkering day on the nineteen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah,today was tinkering day on the nineteen

My rear seats were faded some so I fogged a little blue dye on them and coated them with SEM vinyl clear. I think it helped them. By just fogging them, I didn't lose the marbled look of the vinyl and it blended pretty good . I just did the cushions. Armrests are original.
    Last edited by luva63; November 29th, 2014, 04:26 PM.

cool
    1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

My rear seats were faded some
      i hear that. being in the sun, their for sure the hardest to keep up. mine ain't spent yet, but i'm going on my 9th year of owning it, and i use it. so it's taking it's toll. great that ya were able to keep the marbeled look. man, were never gonna find any replacement nagahide with that look. and it's too cool of a look too. to bad for us there's no replacement. yer spray looks good. there's one other cat here that did that to his upulstry. he changed color too. went to yellow. look back through the treads, ya might find it. looked pretty good imho, never heard how it lasted, yer blue on blue seems like it'd last imho, beter than a color change anyways.
      yer really doing yer nineteen right man. it looks great. best of show here i'd say. she's sweet.
      'Lime Time'
      1975 AristoCraft Nineteen
      Mercruiser 165hp (chevy 250 L6), MC-1 drive

Comment

Thanks, I'm doing what I can.

Comment

Working...
        X