Nineteen on the lake

luva63

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thought I'd post a short vid of our Nineteen on Badin Lake. Wife's at the helm so I'm recording. Enjoyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDdRitUWx54

Last edited:

bugdewde

Cadet
Nice cruise..... great looking boat, too. Sounds more quiet than my 470. You have any additional sound deadening material under the engine cowl?

luva63

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks Dwight.No extra insulation,but IMHO it does run pretty quiet. I'm really liking the GM inline 6. It will pretty consistently run 46mph, have had it to hit 47 to 48 mph a couple times with the 21 pitch prop that came on it.jim

ziggy

Admiral
hey luva63. how do ya change your youtube link into a preview pic like ya did. post 1 vs post 2?

yer boats faster than mine too. my wot speed is 43 mph gps @ 4300 w/ a 19P aluiminum black max prop.

Last edited:

luva63

Petty Officer 2nd Class
ziggy
, you highlight the URL,copy it and paste it in the link icon beside the little camera above your post.

Last edited:

ziggy

Admiral
nope, where'd the private message link go to? i can't find it on this new forum. i look fwd. to reading it when i find it.

luva63

Petty Officer 2nd Class
ziggy,I don't think it took anyway. I just wanted to know what motor oil you run in your 165?

ziggy

Admiral
nope, it didn't take. i found the messages link. way up there at the very top. is my inbox full so it bounced back to you? i have 15 messages that could be deleted if that's to many.
as for motor oil. i keep it simple. mercury 25w40. been using it since the day i bought the nineteen w/o issues.... seems like good stuff to use. kinda pricey though. but so is everything else. :(

luva63

Petty Officer 2nd Class
nope, it didn't take. i found the messages link. way up there at the very top. is my inbox full so it bounced back to you? i have 15 messages that could be deleted if that's to many.
as for motor oil. i keep it simple. mercury 25w40. been using it since the day i bought the nineteen w/o issues.... seems like good stuff to use. kinda pricey though. but so is everything else. :(

Your right. Everything's pricey now. i want to do it right for this motor. I'm gonna get the merc oil. Thanks ziggy

Fun Times

Staff member
i have 15 messages that could be deleted if that's to many.
Nope that should not be to many. I believe the max is 50 PM's before the system notifies you. It should notify you while your trying to send one out to someone.;)