Aristo Craft 19 , again

Oldrod 47

Petty Officer 3rd Class
the fall of 1973 I brought home a new A19 with a 165. Yesterday, I brought home a 1971 A19 with a Merc.165. After a years long search I found this one 20 mins. from home. It has new foam, fresh upholstery (not stock), repainted hull and hard top. Green and white in color. I do need an aft curtain if anyone

Mod EDIT:

knows where to find one or where to find brackets that hold the side windows in.

No Pics. yet, raining today

Last edited by a moderator:

ziggy

Admiral
the fall of 1973 I brought home a new A19 with a 165. Yesterday, I brought home a 1971 A19 with a Merc.165.
super cool! proof that Nineteens are desirable boats.
what color was the first one? and we need pics of your new green one. Please.....

agree with GA_Boater. AristoCraft would be the first stop to see if they have the aft curtain and window clips ya need. a couple years ago they did have aft curtains. not sure if they do now though. don't know about the window clips,

since ya've seen the oem ones from your first one, here's a pic of them again.

who knows GA_Boater may be right. ya may be able to get something that will work.....

Congrats on your second Nineteen......

Oldrod 47

Petty Officer 3rd Class
GA Boarter amd Ziggy, Thanks for the pictures, makes things easier now that I know what I am looking for.

Picts. when I figure out how to post them.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I used ones like I linked to when my new to me 19 was missing a side window and clips. That was years ago, wish I still had her.

Forgot to add - I got the clips at a hardware store.

Last edited:

Oldrod 47

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Went to a local big box everything store and bought a package of the storm door clips, looks like they will work well. Plan to get the bottom wet finally on Sunday. Looks like good weather and near 80 here. I need at least one ride before winterizing.

Thanks for the tip GA Boater and Ziggy

luva63

Petty Officer 2nd Class
If you get a chance, I'd really like to see some pics of your Nineteen on the water.