Aristo Craft 19 , again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristo Craft 19 , again

the fall of 1973 I brought home a new A19 with a 165. Yesterday, I brought home a 1971 A19 with a Merc.165. After a years long search I found this one 20 mins. from home. It has new foam, fresh upholstery (not stock), repainted hull and hard top. Green and white in color. I do need an aft curtain if anyone

Mod EDIT:

knows where to find one or where to find brackets that hold the side windows in.

No Pics. yet, raining today
    Last edited by jbcurt00; September 18th, 2015, 10:33 AM. Reason: removed solicitation

Oldrod - We can't buy and sell in the forums.

Aristocraftboats.com may still have the curtain and window clips. Worst case is having a shop make a new aft curtain.

The clips are just re-purposed storm door panel clips like these - http://www.amazon.com/Prime-Line-Pro.../dp/B000I1VHQC
    BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
    Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
    That is what the forums are for.
    Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

the fall of 1973 I brought home a new A19 with a 165. Yesterday, I brought home a 1971 A19 with a Merc.165.
      super cool! proof that Nineteens are desirable boats.
      what color was the first one? and we need pics of your new green one. Please.....

agree with GA_Boater. AristoCraft would be the first stop to see if they have the aft curtain and window clips ya need. a couple years ago they did have aft curtains. not sure if they do now though. don't know about the window clips,

since ya've seen the oem ones from your first one, here's a pic of them again.

who knows GA_Boater may be right. ya may be able to get something that will work.....

Congrats on your second Nineteen......
      'Lime Time'
      1975 AristoCraft Nineteen
      Mercruiser 165hp (chevy 250 L6), MC-1 drive

Comment

GA Boarter amd Ziggy, Thanks for the pictures, makes things easier now that I know what I am looking for.

Picts. when I figure out how to post them.

Comment

I used ones like I linked to when my new to me 19 was missing a side window and clips. That was years ago, wish I still had her.

Forgot to add - I got the clips at a hardware store.
          Last edited by GA_Boater; September 21st, 2015, 11:49 AM.
          BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
          Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
          That is what the forums are for.
          Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Went to a local big box everything store and bought a package of the storm door clips, looks like they will work well. Plan to get the bottom wet finally on Sunday. Looks like good weather and near 80 here. I need at least one ride before winterizing.

Thanks for the tip GA Boater and Ziggy

Comment

If you get a chance, I'd really like to see some pics of your Nineteen on the water.

Comment

Working...
              X