OK I'll be first.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I'll be first.

Guess there aren't many Angler owners out there. Wait...maybe it's just that there are no problems with the boats....yeah....that must be it. I got a 1998 204 with a 97 J-115. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
    I get by with a little help from my friends

Re: OK I'll be first.

I have one it is a 1986 center console with 1986 110 johnson on it, only you do get wet in the rough water, but i think it is a good boat ! hey love the fab four too !

Comment

I have a 2004 Angler 204 with a Mercury 150 on a Performance trailer. I live in Houston and had to go to Alabama to buy the boat. I love the boat, the only problem I have is that Galveston Bay, where I primarily operate can get rather shallow in a lot of parts...especially during the winter low tides here.

Comment

Gotta be at least one post in '06. Guess I'll be it Not a whole lotta action down here.Wanna see my boat? Anyone else got a pic?

Comment

I ALSO HAVE A 1999 ANGLER CENTER CONSOLE 204.I DO ALOT OF FISHING AT THE GALVESTON JETTIES.I LIKE THE WHY THE BOAT HANDLES AND RIDES.IT HAS A J150 ON IT.SEAWINGS IS RIGHT,HARD TO GET IN SHALLOW WATERS.SORRY NO PICS.

Comment

I have a 2000 CC 180. It has a 2000 J115 on it. This boat is my baby. Not the most expensive, and some little things I dislike about the layout on it...but good bang for the buck imo.I have been caught several times in 3-4' and it was't too nerve racking. She just chugs along. --Josh

Comment

She's sitting in about a foot of water in the pic above. She'll float in 16" with 4 people on board. I generally flats fish and don't have a problem in the shallow water. Just not TOO shallow.

Comment

My Angler Custom is shown below.
                sigpic
                1963 Gale Buccaneer 15 HP
                14 FT Aerocraft aluminum V hull jon boat
                14 FT Angler Custom trihull
                1967 Johnson 33 HP Super Seahorse

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

To fish or not to fish...what a stupid question!

Comment

Working...
                X