Vintage Alumacraft.. Help with ID the year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Alumacraft.. Help with ID the year

Just picked up this boat, Az. boat reg states as a 1940.. ???
    The only # I found on bottom inside towards the rear is.. B7697
    This boat has the alum oars, measures 13.6' long, and 3.8' wide.
    Any help?
    Chris.. Phx, Az.
    Attached Files

Re: Vintage Alumacraft.. Help with ID the year

Ummmmm,

River should have a idea the next time he gets on.Its a oldie for sure but i like the looks of her.You can send the HIN to Alumacraft and they will research it for you.My title said mine was a '81,lol.

When i reg'ed it to my name the lady gave me a strange look when i told her it was a '67,when i got the new title it said unknown,But its a hell of a boat,i have a 18 horse on the back of mine even though its rated for up to a 40.But my back is shot and i have enough of a time humping that 18 off the locking bracket

Where in Phx are ya at? I lived there for 20 years myself.

Mark

Comment

Near PV mall. Thanks so much for your reply. I did send an email to Alumacraft with pics, discription, and Vin # I found. Waiting for a reply.
      Chris..

Comment

Cool,

I know that area,i tried to get on working at that mall some years ago doing security,but never got that job.But then again i have been let go due to the bad economy from my last 2 jobs doing security here in Nv. Now i toss freight at a Wallmart

Have fun with that boat i have only had mine out a few times cause the weather just finally started to get good but its a blast.

Mark

Comment

It's not a 1940, because Alumacraft is now celebrating 65 years. Your transom corners are curved. I've seen older that the transom corners are squared. It's a very nice find! And with the original aluminum oars. Enjoy having and using a boat of history. If you would, let us know what Alumacraft says.

Comment

Originally posted by topherztoyz View Post
            Just picked up this boat, Az. boat reg states as a 1940.. ???
            The only # I found on bottom inside towards the rear is.. B7697
            This boat has the alum oars, measures 13.6' long, and 3.8' wide.
            Any help?
            Chris.. Phx, Az.
            Hello topherztoyz my boat is exactly like your boat. Mine is a 1946 Model #b3341. It is the first aluminum boat alumacraft made which is a rowing/outboard boat.

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo1loaiza View Post

Hello topherztoyz my boat is exactly like your boat. Mine is a 1946 Model #b3341. It is the first aluminum boat alumacraft made which is a rowing/outboard boat.
              Who ya talkin' to? The OP has been MIA for over two years. Please do not reply to topics with no activity in excess of 90 days. Thanks.
              BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
              Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
              That is what the forums are for.
              Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Working...
              X