First on here......(Show Yer Alumacraft)

Itsogood

Seaman
Just did a little more research on figuring out what model AlumaCraft I have here and not completely sure yet but leaning towards this being a '58-'59 Flying C now. ... Man this boat is an enigma to me. It is 15' so the Flying C seems like the right fit because the FDR comes in at 14'.... There are also two brackets that are about 3-4' from the rear of the boat on the gunnels on either side that match the pics of the Flying C where there are two rear running lights mounted there. So now I am not sure again of exactly which model I have. Need to get my head into the knee brace and find the exact numbers located on it and contact AlumaCraft and see what input they have on this.

Itsogood

Seaman
In the number 3 pic you can clearly see the bracket for the running lights on the left side I mentioned .... the one on the right isn't as clear to see but it is visible. If you look you can see the area where the rear seat used to be and it lines up with the brackets that are there. The pics on the AlumaCraft website for the models they made show the lights coming just behind the backrest of the rear seat. The other models of AlumaCraft don't have the lights mounted here... there is only one and it is farther back on the right side. So this must be a Flying C I have.

rpost

Cadet
Hello all, here is mine, it's a 1959 Queen sixteen w/ 1966 Envinrude 60hp Sportfour. Started the restoration 2 years ago. Painted with Interlux Ocean blue. Love it.
plate.JPG
boatsidebeforefull.JPG 5topside.JPG sidesmall.JPG inside.JPG