Yeah...........

sublauxation

Lieutenant
Never heard that one before, but then again I've never checked it out. The one for my utility trailer is in all summer unless I swap it for the boat hitch. I'm constantly using the utility, but don't take it out when not in use.. I do know if a hitch is left in and rarely used it will weld itself in place from rust......

I can't find a reference to the law but I've read it before, somewhere. If I remember correctly you can't have anything hanging more than like 8 inches behind the bumper. Bike racks are okay if they're a certain height. I can't imagine the law is ever enforced.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I can't find a reference to the law but I've read it before, somewhere. If I remember correctly you can't have anything hanging more than like 8 inches behind the bumper. Bike racks are okay if they're a certain height. I can't imagine the law is ever enforced.

Around here they're more worried about if you have weeds hanging off your trailer going down the road. That can be a big fine, including if the transom plug is left in or isn't unscrewed.....

marcoalza

Chief Petty Officer
I think that's real clever, clearly beneath the bumper is the full quality tow bar setup. Well disguised setup.

He's just pulling your leg with the look of it.... isn't he? :confused: