Jumped my 21' whaler ventura bowrider...

WOEISMEIGOTTA470

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thought it would look cool, do some stunts and stuff!! Thought my whaler could handle it, strongest hulls in the world.."the unsinkable legend" and all...BULL! NOW LOOK!!!
:mad-new::mad-new::mad-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::help:

NOW WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?! Can I fix this???

alldodge

Staff member
Looks like one of those things that starts of with "Hold my beer and watch this"
:very_drunk: :pound:

Fun Times

Staff member
Hi there, was the boat stolen, stripped and dumped there on the street like that? Your boat?

WOEISMEIGOTTA470

Petty Officer 1st Class
Jest put it on craigslist . needing some TLC . :facepalm:

Haha yeah that's a good idea! Soooooo just in case...if y'all couldn't tell already, this isn't my boat, nor do I know how the hell it ended up in that state. I came across it in a public parking lot near the town marina by me. I felt i had to share my findings lol, and in doing so hopefully amused a few of you. Crazy though huh? I am really curious of the story behind its demise. Name of the boat is "Time-Out!"

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander
looks like it slid down the grand canyon:rolleyes:, maybe it went whitewater rafting:noidea:

southkogs

Staff member
"Well, no Mr. Foxworthy it's not illegal to tow a boat in this state. But we do require that you put it on a trailer ..."

Maclin

Admiral
Looks like a survivor of a Boat Dragging Demolition Derby, no trailer required.

jbcurt00

Staff member
It didn't roll over, so the bow rail and windshield are still in great shape, can I have em? :eek::facepalm:

I'd like to have been a barnacle when the guy meet his insurance adjuster:
I don't know how it happened, it wasn't like this when we launched it......
I always new hard water was hard on stuff, just never seen anybody have this much trouble w/ it and their boat...............

Chad Flaugher

Petty Officer 1st Class
Oh, Oh, I have one!!! They couldn't get it started in the water, so they tried to start it by popping the clutch in first gear while being towed? :lol:

Illinoid

Petty Officer 2nd Class
He read on the Iboats forum...Sand the hull thoroughly before painting!