Not really stupid - But a cool video

Turbo-Duck

Cadet
Well maybe it's just me, but after seeing some of the idiots I've seen - 3 wide loading / unloading with no major mishaps looked impressive to me.

ihearth2o

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Ahh ok. I was expecting to see a mishap. The video was titled 'Boat Ramp Follies' after all. Thought I missed it.

nwcove

Admiral
thought boating was supposed to be relaxing!........why is everyone in such a hurry!!?? :lol:

bassman284

Commander
I don't know if it amounts to blooper, but a lot of those folks were unable to confine themselves to one lane.If the vid ran in real time it might look a little more blooperish. The lanes ARE a bit narrow, but still...

ngt

Master Chief Petty Officer
No way you could take that video at the lake I fish on a day that busy and have it run that smooth. You'd get people launching jet skis and riding them while leaving their truck at the ramp and people getting their boats ready while it's on the trailer but half way in the water. Not to mention people hitting the dock with their trucks and having trouble just backing up straight. I can't even imagine them people there using lanes like in the video. I was impressed with the amount of people going through without someone inconveniencing everyone else due to lack of ramp etiquette.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Would have been funny with the Benny Hill theme song. Pretty impressed no major problems.