drunk guy went to get the truck

ngt

Master Chief Petty Officer
Guy backed what turned out to be his friend's truck down to the dock. Dude had been drinking. Snagged the corner of his friend's newer truck on the dock and ripped the corner of the bumper half way off. I was waving trying to stop him, and he looked right at me, but didn't stop. Then he got out, yelled a bit, and got back in the truck. He then backed his trailer into the water all the way up to about the winch handle and got out. His boat was winched up and fully floating off of the trailer. lol. He didn't walk out on the tongue. He walked out in the water almost up to his waist. When he got out, he kind of grunted and threw his soggy shoes up the ramp. When he pulled up, leaving his boat crooked on the trailer, he ran over his own shoes, lmfao. You can't make this stuff up.

ngt

Master Chief Petty Officer
Sorry, I thought watching to see what he did next was bad enough. Pulling out a camera might have resulted in a fight. Dude was pretty angry already

britisher

Petty Officer 1st Class
I think in those situations, so as to avoid possible confrontation, all you safely do is to note the vehicle and trailer tags and make a non emergency calls to the local cops and tell them they have a drunk driver on the loose. They should follow up promptly. Let them sort out a DUI. A drunk driver is bad enough. A drunk driver with a boat and trailer doesn't bear thinking about IMHO.

Hashi

Chief Petty Officer
:lol: Ha Ha Ha....Dude must have been on more than just booze.