Embarrassed at the Burger King..........

Mopie

Cadet
Some drive through lanes are not wide enough for the tires or track of a trailer. At least one bank I found.
Many of these lanes are laid out by those with computers and no practical experience.

That cured me, no drive through lanes with trailers.

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner
Not brave enough to even think about pulling my boat or anything through any drive through.
My boats trailer is VERY wide and I just walk in.

NYBo

Admiral
The most embarrassing thing at Burger King is this:
burger-king-hiding-stalking.jpg

Twidget

Commander
I thought they were doing away with all of the 'Kings'. Too freaky looking.

Outsider

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I learned early in life that only two things can happen pulling a trailer in the drive-through: One is nothing, and the other is bad. Not good odds as I found out the hard way, so I quit trying to do it ... :noidea:

naturelover

Petty Officer 2nd Class
It is kinda funny when they ask if your boat or trailer would like anything to eat..

One time I yelled back, "no, it's not hungry...." :)

WrenchHead

Petty Officer 2nd Class
My wife and I once approached a boat ramp at the end of a dead-end street. There were fences on both sides of the street and a huge oak tree in the center of the swing-around. I stopped and looked over the ramp approach and studied the two ways to pull around to line up with the ramp. As I made the 180 degree turn my boat didn't clear the oak tree. I got out and knew I would have to uncouple the trailer. But I was on a downward plane to the ramp and fearful if I uncoupled the trailer it would roll into the river and I wouldn't be able to stop it. No other people were around to help me. There was no way to back up without making it worse. I uncoupled the trailer and pulled it by hand parallel to the river for about two feet. Then I backed my truck up and re-connected the trailer and was able to pull it out. The next time I approached the same ramp I decided to circle the tree from the other side. I drove as far as I could to the river, I was also right up against the fence, and I stopped. I then turned my wheels to the left as far as they would go. Then I started slowly going forward and I just made the turn, with no room to spare, and lined up to the ramp.

JSGOLD

Chief Petty Officer
Well we have been back there a couple of times with no further incidents.... Wife was sure to remind me of the mistake and we now use the outside lane. Since we don't boat in the winter they are safe now until spring.