Gator poaching

GatorMike

Ensign
A bunch of the guys I work with are air boaters. Every spring we have a company Bar-B-Q on an island on a lake outside of Kissimme.The only way to the island is by air boat. The guys with air boats run a shuttle from shore to the island and that way the guys can get as drunk as they want and nobody can mess with us (so we thought). Last year about half way through the night the boss got a hankerin for some gator tail. I guess old Jack Daniels got the best of him because he jumped in his boat and returned with a small gator tail. We no sooner got a batch fried up and along came the Boys from Florida Fish and Game. Well they cuffed the boss and took him down to the waters edge for a talk. Meanwhile the rest of us quickly ate the evidence. Well the Fish and Game boys weren't too happy about that and arrested the boss anyway. The good thing was the States Attorney figured with no hard evidence, only DNA evidence from gator blood on the boat he couldn't get a felony conviction and dropped the charges to a misdemeanor. At this years bar-BQ gator tail was not even mentioned.

Realgun

Commander
Re: Gator poaching

You do know they sell that gator meat a the grocery don't ya? Heck I saw it at the Walmart here in Albuquerque! Almost got some but don't know heard it tastes like chicken so I got that instead. :)

salty87

Commander

at least he didn't strip down to his skivies and start eating raw duck like that other guy did after 1 day

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

silverskeeter did you start at the beginning here?

Some of the old threads have useful information but the SHT's seldom warrant resurrection for comments.

DaNinja

Lieutenant

silverskeeter did you start at the beginning here?

Some of the old threads have useful information but the SHT's seldom warrant resurrection for comments.

Silverskeeter is bumping old threads, but has yet to return to one. I think all six posts have been an ancient bump.