Boat Names

jt57

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Boat Names

My fishing buddy,just named his boat."My Office".We both thought it was fitting.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I saw one yesterday named "MONEY DRAIN".

cuzner

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I promised on ex girlfreind I'd name my next boat after her.If you see a boat named "old misery" you know its me.<br /><br /><br /> :D Jim

Bco128

Petty Officer 1st Class

a coworker named his red and white bass boat (yes some do have names) big bobber,

mwengland

Recruit

My father, a 30 year IRS employee, named his 12' tender "After Taxes".

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Ex-wife took house across the road from lake Michigan, New Chevy Tahoe, dog (cocker spaniel), a huge chunck of my dignity, cost me my job, and made me buy our 18 foot larson back. <br /><br />Sold my Larson for a 25ft Cruisers Cabin Cruiser, bought a used Ford Bronco, got new dog (golden retriever), traded up to a woman who doesn't require me to make a life for her (has interests and talents of her own, loves boats too! :D ), and I am in a position to get my job back and in a warm weather climate.<br /><br />Boat name "ADVANCING"

ztim

Chief Petty Officer

When I was little, my parents bought a boat from a single fella. I loved the name and called every one of my boats "Y NOT".

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

My wife didn't want me to get a boat....My step father was going to give me his jon boat with 15hp Mariner...At the last minute he decided he'd only give it to me for $2000.<br /><br />Well, this mad mom real mad (and since she is the one with the money), she told me to go find a boat that I wanted and buy it and she'd pay for it.<br /><br />So, my boat is now aply named "Mama's Money"

bounder4465

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I saw a nice Baja a couple of years ago with the name "Lotto Luck" I never met the guy, but disliked him...I think it was my ticket he bought !!

Crazy

Petty Officer 3rd Class

My first boats name was GET LUCKY , and my boat now is named Liqour Box .

lovemachine35

Recruit

My last name is Love. Hence my boat name is Love Machine. My parents first boat was called the Love Tub!<br /><br /> :D

jedi

Cadet

My preacher named his boat "Prayer" now if someone calls looking for him his wife tells them he's spending the day in prayer.

Petty Cash

Cadet

I named my boat "Petty Cash"<br /><br />Some people think it means I didn't pay much for it. Others think it means I stole the money from my business petty cash drawer.<br /><br />I don't know what it means....I just liked the name.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Petty Cash:<br /> Some people think it means I didn't pay much for it. Others think it means I stole the money from my business petty cash drawer.<br /><br />I don't know what it means....I just liked the name.
I would say it means that's where all of your petty cash, and then some, goes.<br />Seems that way for me. I am still looking for a name for mine. She is is rebuild right now.<br /><br />AK Chappy

comet63

Cadet

I'm thinking of naming my fishing boat either throbbing rods :D or ? I'm still undecided. I have to finish putting it together, so I still have some time to think of a name.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s yacht sold recently. It was named "Sunday Money"<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

Comet 63, My last 3 boats have been named Throbbin Rods and I get some looks. Also some chuckles when I hail my buds