• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redneck Boat

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck Boat

I suppose when you get ready to camp you just flip er back over... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGUnX...eature=related
    WARNING: In the event of the Rapture My boat will be UN-Manned!

1959 Memphis Belle 14' Lake V
    1973 9.6 Sea King

sigpic

Re: Redneck Boat

I would like to see a wave hit it !!!
    sigpicMarada 2100 Executive Series, 5 Litre V8 with Mercruiser Alpha 1 outdrive. 2007 K-Z Spree 260 RBH, all = a whole lot of family fun !!!!

Comment

OOH I always wanted a glassbottom boat

Comment

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are. Somebody hold my beer.

Jeff
        My 1980 18' Starcraft SS.

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=346054

Comment

You gotta wonder how many beers they had when one of them said "I'll betcha if we take that topper and......................"
          And I'm sure the phrase "hey y'all, watch this!!!" came into play somewhere.
          "we're gonna need a bigger boat!!!"

"'Only two things are infinite -- the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the Universe.' --Albert Einstein

Comment

I myself used to think what would happen if one of them conversion vans with a fiberglass top were to flip upside down into the lake-would it float???
            sigpic 1981 Glastron SX-190 300hp 350 SBC
            Living the Dream

Comment

I don't have any pictures of it, but a couple years ago we did a remodel of a attic and turned it into some bedrooms. We cut out a chunk of the roof to put some skylights in. We we took the chunk of the roof and a cooler of beer down to the river and spent the day floating on it, drinking beer, and having fishermen swear at us for being in the way. It was a good day.
              16ft Jon Boat Build
              http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...od-16-jon-boat

"The sea will discover everything you did wrong"

Comment

Originally posted by Isaacm1986 View Post
                I don't have any pictures of it, but a couple years ago we did a remodel of a attic and turned it into some bedrooms. We cut out a chunk of the roof to put some skylights in. We we took the chunk of the roof and a cooler of beer down to the river and spent the day floating on it, drinking beer, and having fishermen swear at us for being in the way. It was a good day.
                there has to be a "you might be a redneck" joke in there. LOL

my dad and I did a fishing trip in a rubber raft with a shovel and rake for paddles, in a pond with a few alligators in it. we were feeling pretty good about our luck until we realized our catch was hanging over the side on a stringer. LOL ah the good old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Barnett View Post
                  I suppose when you get ready to camp you just flip er back over... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGUnX...eature=related
                  Well hell, why didn't I think of that? I've thought about taking the cover off of one of those luggage carriers form a car and puting an outboard motor on it, but it might only take a 1 horse motor.
                  sigpicVice Admiral Zephyr

1941 Johnson HD-20 (in restoration)
                  1947 Sea King 5hp
                  1948 Evinrude Sportsman
                  1949 Martin "40"
                  1951 Evinrude Fastwin
                  1954 Evinrude Fleetwin
                  1955 Evinrude Fleetwin
                  1955 Johnson JW-11
                  1955 Johnson CD-12 (2)
                  1955 Johnson QD-16
                  1955 Johnson RD-17
                  1957 Jhnson CD-14
                  1957 Evinrude Big Twin
                  1958 Evinrude Fisherman
                  1958 Johnson FDE-12
                  1959 Johnson RDSL-21B
                  1974 Tanaka 1hp (screamin' drink mixer )

Comment

Working...
                  X