Well... not quite "Human", but still STUPID!

comstox

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I done got akerns (acorns) in my lower! :eek: I know... I know... that doesn't sound proper, but watch the video anyway!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
emptying out my dad's truck of all my stuff from storage in WI, I found peanuts in a padded envelope in a bankers box with all my office papers. some little vermin decided to store peanuts in there (most likely taken from my dad's garage). I have seen acorns, nuts and seeds in any open storage "hole" a friend's big block olds sitting in his garage had two of the cylinders filled with mice nests, seeds and baby mice.... they climbed up the exhaust down-pipes and decided the cylinder was home.

comstox

Petty Officer 2nd Class
... baby mice climbed up the exhaust down-pipes and decided the cylinder was home.

NOT good!
Hey scott, go back to that gelcoat post and see if you can see that video now. I uploaded it to youtube and posted that link.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
emptying out my dad's truck of all my stuff from storage in WI, I found peanuts in a padded envelope in a bankers box with all my office papers. some little vermin decided to store peanuts in there (most likely taken from my dad's garage). I have seen acorns, nuts and seeds in any open storage "hole" a friend's big block olds sitting in his garage had two of the cylinders filled with mice nests, seeds and baby mice.... they climbed up the exhaust down-pipes and decided the cylinder was home.

yep they get in places you swear would be impossible to get to.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
When I was a kid in the early 80's my dad got a new olds cutlass diesel, brought it home and parked it in the garage. Over night some industrious mice packed the intake of the brand new vehicle with dog food. It was not covered by warranty.