Joined the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well ive joined the village idiot club as of last night.Maybe even a management position.So i cleaned my boat seats last night and then proceeded to simonize them.Well went fishing this am for a little while and it was all i could do to stay in my seat.An i actually know better,lol.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well ive joined the village idiot club as of last night.Maybe even a management position.So i cleaned my boat seats last night and then proceeded to simonize them.Well went fishing this am for a little while and it was all i could do to stay in my seat.An i actually know better,lol.

Yea, I am smiling. But not at you. I am actually thinking back to my Armor All'ing days when I Armor All'ed my seats, ONCE! Amazing how quickly you learn that lesson.

If we all fessed up to it, we all would be life members of the club. :doh: :tape:

alldodge

Staff member
Did similar years ago with my 1970 road runner with vinyl bench seat. Turned a regular corner as always did and found myself sliding over to the passenger side. Young and dumb, "look Ma no seat belt" to boot

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Odd when you think back over the years, some of the totally stupid and even dangerous things you got away with. And that is how people build their experience education. It is only totally stupid if you continue doing the same things over and over again. Otherwise it is just another lesson learned...if you live through it! :facepalm:

82rude

Rear Admiral
Day i did the seats i went out fishing ,waves were up a bit i barley lived,lol.

EchoNovember

Petty Officer 1st Class
Did similar years ago with my 1970 road runner with vinyl bench seat. Turned a regular corner as always did and found myself sliding over to the passenger side. Young and dumb, "look Ma no seat belt" to boot

:facepalm: Learn your lesson? I bet that one would have been fun to watch! :pop2::lol:

alldodge

Staff member
:facepalm: Learn your lesson? I bet that one would have been fun to watch! :pop2::lol:

Oh yea, nothing like that on any seat and I'm so good about putting my seat belt on, I even put it on just to back out of the garage sometimes

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Oh yea, nothing like that on any seat and I'm so good about putting my seat belt on, I even put it on just to back out of the garage sometimes

I might have you beat on that one. I some times turn my turn signals on leaving our drive way and coming back, and there are no other vehicles either way. :facepalm: But then folks never ever said I was too bright! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.