USING BASS BOAT GAS IN TRUCK

bigdee

Commander
Mine sits for about 8 months with it and never had a problem.

Yes mine has too...it took several seasons before corrosion got to my carbuerators. Newer fuel injected engines are less problematic. I have seen quite a few cases of ethanol damage in small engines.

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Mine sits for about 8 months with it and never had a problem.

Yeah. I run it in everything I have, my boat sits usually from SEP-about JUN and it's never been a problem here either. I just run it down to about 1/4 tank or less by the end of summer and fill it up "next" Summer.

I can get NON-eth gasoline but it's just not worth the trouble to mess with it. So I don't. I don't put any snake juice in the gas either

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yeah. I run it in everything I have, my boat sits usually from SEP-about JUN and it's never been a problem here either. I just run it down to about 1/4 tank or less by the end of summer and fill it up "next" Summer.

I can get NON-eth gasoline but it's just not worth the trouble to mess with it. So I don't. I don't put any snake juice in the gas either

You rebel! That goes against the grain of a lot of members opinions..... I do the same thing.....:)

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
You are not the first person to call me that!!:thumb: Yeah. I have gotten away with it for as long as I have been using the stuff......!

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Why worry about ethanol when hackers are going to take over your vehicles anyway!

I've been trying to figure out how to hack the admiral's car so I can slow it down when she's driving.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
So, if you are running ethanol gas, is it better to use synthetic oil, or non-synthetic? :)