Tool Storage Question.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I have been rearranging my tools, I normally keep them in a Snap On roll a round box, but have decided I would rather have them in racks hanging where I can see everything instead of digging around the roll a round, so I have all of my wrenches in racks hanging up now, got all of the screw drivers in hanging racks, but I am stumped on the pliers!

What do you guys do to have your pliers hanging up so you can see them and just pluck them off the rack?

gm280

Supreme Mariner
MT, I also have a lot of my tools peg boards so I can easily pick the right tool every time. And I have a special holder that works amazingly well for pliers, needle nose, cutters, channel locks. I looked through some existing pictures and I don't have a good one showing the setup. But I did find one that showed a little bit of it. If you are interested I take some more and post. Just let me know.

Boat-144.jpg

If you look in the background in the upper right-hand section you can see the wrenches to the left and the pliers to the right. I know it isn't much to see, but I can post better if you want...