Killer natural weed distroyer

dolluper

Captain
Ifin you want a weed killer that works and all natural I have one for you,be warned it will kill the grass also .First time I used it I didn"t know that it would kill all the grass also......Anyways here is the mixture, one gallon of vinegar,2 cups of epsom salts and 1 quarter cup of dawn blue dish soap... makes one gallon so if you want 2 gallons just double portions .......put in your sprayer and go kill those weeds...works best on sunny days with no rain......Don't forget will kill the grass so spray only the weeds

gm280

Supreme Mariner
dolluper, do you know how long after spraying it take to work and how long after spraying can you use the area to replant things? Most of todays herbicides do the same and supposed to biodegrade as well. So can you replant the area after use? IDK :noidea:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I tried this last summer and didn't find it anymore effective than anything else I have purchased over the years, we have a heck of a dandy lion problem around here as well as stinging nettles, worked on the dandies, but didn't touch the nettles, in fact I think it made them grow bigger!

dolluper

Captain
I used it on sunny days and with in 2 days the areas I sprayed were yellow dead patches in the lawn....weeds were toast and so was the grass so watch your overspray.....it worked on some poison ivy at the farm after 3 applications....never tried it on nettles but maybe it needs 3 apps also....made them grow roflol