'03 Suburban Fuse Help

salty87

Commander
I bought an air pump and it must have blown a fuse somewhere I haven't found. There are 3 cigarette lighters (2 in the dash console & 1 in the cargo area) and none work now. I've checked the owner's manual and inspected the obvious fuses indicated. They are all ok.

Is there another fuse upstream that could be gone? Everything else in the vehicle is functioning properly.

Thanks

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Pull the fuse and make sure you have power with a tester.
Ciggy lighters pull alot of watts, and I bet there is a fused link some where before the lighters or the same circuit the lighters are in.

Is there circuit breakers under the hood?

not sure on the truck as its a 03 but you might find that 2 are powered from one panel under the dash and the other is powered from the fuse box under the hood. They may be listed as cig-ltr or aux pwr (there may be more than one aux power fuse)

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
not sure on the truck as its a 03 but you might find that 2 are powered from one panel under the dash and the other is powered from the fuse box under the hood. They may be listed as cig-ltr or aux pwr (there may be more than one aux power fuse)
Agreed. In my truck, there are 3 outlets, one is on one fuse and the other 2 are on another in the fuse box in the engine compartment.