Sevin dust

ehenry

Commander
Been using sevin on the garden for 30+ years and the dogs too. I've no ill effects from its use neither do the dogs. My health is excellent and the garden has a good dose of sevin on it as I type this.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Been using sevin on the garden for 30+ years and the dogs too. I've no ill effects from its use neither do the dogs. My health is excellent and the garden has a good dose of sevin on it as I type this.
but, but I read it on the internet....it must be true. No bio of the author. No references to research papers. Not one bit of creditable data to back up his claims. Later articles tell of eating "ugly" fish

Bubbasboat

Chief Petty Officer
but, but I read it on the internet....it must be true. No bio of the author. No references to research papers. Not one bit of creditable data to back up his claims. Later articles tell of eating "ugly" fish

A**

Last edited:

nwcove

Admiral
awe, c'mon......we all know sevin is safe, thirteen is what to watch out for.:lol:

Gyrene

Petty Officer 1st Class
And there are pamphlets warning against fluoride in water, too.....

r.j.dawg

Ensign
Never heard of Sevin so I had to Google it. Sounds like a type of neonicotinoid to me. You know, the stuff that's killing off the honey bees.