Hand me down amp reciever.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Re: Hand me down amp reciever.

hit button a on the remote and at the same time turn dial b on the amp ,spin around 3 times and shake your left leg while chugging a beer,there you got it!:)

rbh

Fleet Admiral

hit button a on the remote and at the same time turn dial b on the amp ,spin around 3 times and shake your left leg while chugging a beer,there you got it!:)

Isn't that the hokey pokey?? LOL

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Problem is rbh, you are a little vague on where you are located! "Beyond hope BC" does not give me a good idea of what direction to head!

LOL

MT, head north- west at Cranbrook till you hit the Okanogan valley, north till Salmon Arm, you cant miss our place. LOL

82rude

Rear Admiral

was looking at salmon arm on google earth ,tell me that wasn't you rbh in the back yard jumping up and down on a black receiver,lol.when I left b.c. a couple of years ago after visiting my daughter and grandson on the big island for one glorious month I got to hope and took hwy 3 to the crowsnest pass then on to chief mountain Montana.next time I will swing up to your neck of the woods and do the TransCanada route.stunning area .loved the whole province and the mountians.particularly liked fishing in the pacific ocean where I caught a 35 lb.salmon 1 day before I would of been able to keep it,bummer.anywhere there was mountians or rugged country I loved so that included Wyoming ,Montana, Idaho and Washington.also loved the black hills.

Last edited:

rbh

Fleet Admiral

HWY #3 is a hoot if your on a bike, lots of twistys.
People come from all over to ride a couple of sections of out of the way HWYs in the Kootenays, sort of a destination for acceleration just watch the corners and the locals

I spent a lot of time on the island and luv it, but the time that it takes to get the truck/car over on the big canoe is a pain.

82rude

Rear Admiral

if your a tourist like I was the ferry ride was pretty cool as I spent all the time gawking at the scenery.lived right across from royal roads .got to know the lower half of the island pretty good ,even rented a boat and motor a couple of times from oak bay marine group(pedderbay,sp) at what I thought were pretty reasonable prices and fished out on the strait for what ever.took about 550 picture of the trip from Ontario to b.c. by way of south Dakota etc .will never forget that trip the rest of my life.

Last edited:

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Well I got a little present in the mail, a microphone that is suppose to set up the EQ for its surroundings, this should be interesting BAHAHAHA